Super Diesel Engine Oil SAE 15w40 CF4 is formulated with advanced technology additives providing maximum protection against sludge and ash deposits. Meet and exceed API’s CF, CH-4 and CI-4 for on-road and off-road applications. It is suitable for all turbocharged engines operating under severe conditions in all climates.
- Recommended for use in heavy duty diesel and gasoline engines.
- Recommended for use in wide range of heavy duty applications including trucking, mining, construction, Industrial and agricultural industries.
- Turbo Plus multi -grade oils specially designed for excellent Engine starting in all four seasons.
- Provides good anti-wear, anti-oxidation, anti-foam, anti-rust and anti-corrosive properties.
- Splendid Detergents keep the engine parts clean and improved drain interval.
- Excellent Control sludge formation and long life for both diesel and Gasoline Engine.
API: CI-4; ACEA: E2B3; MB 228.1;MB 229.1:MAN 271;VOLVO VDS-2;MACK EO-M PLUS;
ALLISON C-4;CATERPILLAR ECF1;ZF TE-ML07C/4C
|SAE Viscosity Grade||15W40||--------|
|Density @ 15 C, g/ml||0.884||ASTM D-1298|
|Flash Point, COC, C||215||ASTM D-92|
|Pour Point, C||-30||ASTM D-97|
|TBN, mg KOH/g||12||ASTM D-2896|
|Viscosity @100 C, cSt||15.4||ASTM D-445|